The management and staff of Daios Luxury Living are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data. Our aim is to exceed your expectations regarding the services we offer whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. We strive to create an experience that meets your needs, using the information you entrust us with. Therefore, we have invested time and resources to comply with the current national, European and international legal framework on data protection and privacy, and in particular with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016.
– how and why we collect and process information relating to you,
– how this information helps to offer you a more rounded experience during your stay at our hotel and to improve our cooperation,
– with whom and to what purpose we share your information,
– the options you have regarding the use of this information by us,
– the measures we take to keep your information safe,
– how you may contact us regarding our privacy practices.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect the necessary information in order to provide the service to meet your needs. Typically this information includes:
– contact details (full name, e-mail address, home address, work address, land line and mobile phone number),
– credit card details (card type, credit card number, name on card, expiration date, and security code),
– details which help us improve the quality of our service to you (arrival and departure dates, date of birth, gender, names and ages of spouse and children, room preferences, nutritional preferences, recreational activities, etc.)
– information collected from your visits to our website (via cookies),
– ‘special (sensitive) category data’ (allergies and other health issues which may require particular handling on our part).
WHY WE NEED THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We would like to keep you updated regarding the collection and use of the personal data that comes into our possession when you are informed about our services and / or when you visit our hotel. We will never ask for more information than necessary to fulfil your requests and communicate effectively with you. In general, we collect information in order to:
– make contact when you make a reservation at our hotel,
– reply to emails and in general, to manage any requests you may have prior to your arrival as well as during your stay at our hotel,
– provide information regarding our hotel,
– send newsletters as well as other informative material,
– adjust our services according to your preferences,
– use our digital applications on your mobile devices,
– to receive your comments during and following your stay at our hotel,
– to provide additional services during your stay at our hotel.
We always ask for your consent before we use your personal data for purposes other than those relating to the provision of our services, for direct marketing purposes such as sending emails and newsletters. We also ask for your consent regarding the “sensitive” personal data you entrust us with, such as your ethnic origin and your state of health.
Please be aware that you may withdraw consent at any point in time by contacting us by phone (+ 30 2310 250200), fax (+ 30 2310 250900) and email: email@example.com. Particularly in terms of promotional messages and newsletters you receive from us, you can always opt out by clicking on the link included in these communications.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We will never pass on your information to third parties unless:
– you have given us specific consent to do so,
– it is necessary in order to provide a service you have requested (for example to arrange transport from the airport/port or other arrival point to our hotel),
– companies or service providers conducting business on our behalf require such information in order to perform the tasks set out in their agreements with us (for example credit card processing, customer service support, market research management or database management services),
– it is required by law by a court order or at the request of any other governmental, judicial, police, administrative or regulatory authority, upon a legal request and in accordance with the relevant laws,
– in the event of an emergency such as the saving of a person’s life, health or property.
When information is transferred to third parties as mentioned above, we ensure that we only transfer the absolute necessary information in order to carry out the task required.
Unless otherwise prohibited by any legal process, third parties are obliged and bound to Daios Luxury Living to protect your personal data in accordance with our policy and to comply with the relevant laws and regulations on privacy.
RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal information in a way that allows you to identify yourself only as long as it is required for the purpose of collection and processing. In addition, the retention time for some of your personal information may be subject to applicable law, as well as to our own policies regarding dispute resolution, complaint handling, fraud prevention and other illegal activities. After the retention period, your personal data is destroyed, deleted or made anonymous.
You have a number of rights with regards to your personal data kept by us according to European data privacy legislation. Specifically, you may ask us to:
– provide you with a copy of your data,
– correct your data in the instance where you find these are inaccurate,
– delete your data for specific reasons,
– minimize the processing of your data,
– hand over your data in an appropriate form as well as transfer this data to another business or enterprise,
– discontinue the processing of data provided to us with your consent and specifically those data we use to send promotional material and newsletters.
In order to carry out any of the above mentioned actions, please contact us by telephone (+30 28410 62600), fax (+30 28410 62622) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly review your request with respect to the relevant provisions of the data privacy legislation and will reply to you within thirty days of receiving your request. If we are unable to respond promptly, for reasons of complexity of the request or a multitude of requests, we will notify you within thirty days of any delay, which in no case may exceed two months from the end of the 30-day deadline. We may ask you for identification (identity or passport) to prevent unauthorized disclosure of your personal data.
To ensure that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date, we recommend that you regularly update your information accordingly (in the instance of a change of home or email address).
If you find that your rights to your personal data are being compromised, you maintain the right to submit a complaint to the relevant Data Protection Supervisory Authority: http://www.dpa.gr, Kifissias 1-3, Postcode 115 23, Athens, tel. (+30) 210 6475600, email: email@example.com.
In this instance, we would greatly appreciate your prior communication with our Personal Data Privacy Officer, either by sending a letter to our headquarters:
DAIOS LUXURY LIVING
59, Nikis avenue, 54622
or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full details and the reason for your communication. Be assured that we appreciate your trust and do our best to respond immediately to any request, question or complaint you may have.
We acknowledge the importance of data security and are in a constant process of reviewing and improving the technical and organizational measures we take. For both our website and our server as well as our information infrastructure, we have determined and implemented appropriate security measures to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. While there is no “guaranteed security” either inside or outside the Internet, we protect your information by using appropriate administrative, procedural and technical safeguards.
When you visit our website, we receive information about your use of small alphanumeric character files called cookies which are stored on your computer. Cookies assign a unique ID to your computer which becomes your own identity each time you return to our site.
Cookies are designed to save you time by helping us provide you with a customized experience without having to remind us of your preferences each time you return to our website. Cookies do not damage your electronic equipment, nor can they read information from other files on your computer’s hard drive.
Our cookies follow you only while you are on our website and do not collect information when you leave our website to visit a different one. Our cookies are not the only ones present on your computer and therefore we do not bear responsibility for the presence of third party cookies and the way in which they are used.
The application (browser) you use to visit websites can be configured to handle cookies according to your preferences:
– accepting all cookies,
– refusing all cookies,
You should contact your browser manufacturer or supplier to receive accurate information about cookie security settings. Please be advised that if you disable all cookies, you may not be able to fully use our website.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER FOR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Although the website may contain links to third party websites, it is in no way responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites and expressly disclaims any liability for any loss or damage caused by using the abovementioned links. We do not monitor the privacy practices or the content of these websites. If you have any questions about the privacy practices of another website, you should contact the responsible privacy officer of the website.
PERSONAL DATA OF UNDERAGED PERSONS
Our practice is not to acquire and / or knowingly maintain information about persons under the age of sixteen (16) other than those that are given to us by their guardian (parents, guardians) and are absolutely necessary for the provision of our services (eg placement of a baby cot in a room).
We would like you to contact us regarding issues in relation to your personal data and privacy protection. Please feel free to get in touch with us regarding any of the following:
– updating your details,
– changing our communication method,
– discontinuing of updates and promotional emails,
You may contact us on any subject in relation to this document by:
- email: email@example.com
DAIOS LUXURY LIVING
59, Nikis Avenue
54622, Thessaloniki, Greece
- telephone: + 30 2310 250200
- fax: + 30 2310 250900